Accommodations for RECHARGE
If you are flying in for RECHARGE you have several options:
- Monterey Airport (Small and usually more expensive)
- San Jose International Airport (72 miles)
- Oakland International Airport (103 miles)
- San Francisco International Airport (98 miles)
This is a partial list of possibilities for places for you to stay while attending RECHARGE. You don’t have to stay at the hotel where we are holding RECHARGE. If you would like to stay there we have a negotiated rate that you are free to take advantage of. Some people last year spent one night in their original hotel and then switched over to this one. Everyone we spoke with was very happy with the hotel stay. If you have any questions or you find a good deal for accommodations please let us know and we will share that information with others (email those details to info@RechargeMe.org).
- Best Western Monterey Bay Resort
- $99.99 a night for non-oceanside room
- $149.99 a night for oceanside room
- To get this rate call the hotel call 831.394.3321 and tell them you are with RECHARGE on March 13 – March 16.
- Motel 6 Marina (please view video of this motel on their website – in 2011 some attendees expressed disappointment in this hotel)
- Holiday Inn ExpressMarina, CA
- $109 a night – ask for “Recharge Conference Rate”
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
189 Seaside Circle. Marina, CA 93933
- Here is a list of other possible sites to locate good hotel rates in the area. You are free to stay wherever you like. We can’t guarantee that the rates given to us by any of these hotels are the best rates you can find. In fact, we encourage you to look around and find the best deal you can.
- RV Parks